Joshua Spiritual Leadership Group
Biblical Foundation: Numbers 13: 1-33 --- the story of 12 men who were sent to explore the promised land.
Purpose: Helping participants to equip spiritual, transformational leadership.
Process: Ten-month period group session. The group meets once a month for prayer, discernment, fellowship, and discussion on the book of the month. We read assigned book monthly.
Building up Personal faith in God
1. “Experiencing God”, by Henry T. Blackaby
2. “Spiritual Leadership”, by J. Oswald Sanders
3. “A Quiet Pentecost”, by Dwight H. Judy
4. “Celebration of Discipline”, by Richard J. Foster
Building up Church Ministry
5. “Purpose Driven Church”, by Rich Warren.
6. “Minding the Good Ground“, by Jason E. Vickers
7. “Becoming a Blessed Church”, by N. Graham Standish
8. “Five Practices of Fruitful Congregation”, by Bishop Robert Schnase
Corporative Church leadership
9. “Pursuing God’s Will Together”, by Ruth Haley Barton
10. “Behavioral Covenants in Congregation”, by Gilbert R. Rendle