Joshua Spiritual Leadership Group
Biblical Foundation: Numbers 13: 1-33 --- the story of 12 men who were sent to explore the promised land.
Purpose: Helping participants to equip spiritual, transformational leadership.
Process: Ten-month period group session. The group meets once a month for prayer, discernment, fellowship, and discussion on the book of the month. We read assigned book monthly.
Building up Personal faith in God
1. “Experiencing God (Revised and Expanded)”, by Henry T. Blackaby & Claude V. King
2. “Soul Feast: An Invitation to the Christian Spiritual Life”, by Marjorie J. Thompson
3. “Invitation to a Journey:A Road Map for Spiritual Formation”,
by M. Robert Mulholland Jr.
4. “Minding the Good Ground: A Theology for Church Renewal”, by Jason E. Vickers
Building up Church Ministry
5. “A Quiet Pentecost: Inviting the Spirit into Congregational Life”, by Dwight H. Judy
6. “Becoming a Blessed Church (2nd edition)“, by Jason E. Vickers
7. “Celebration of Discipline: The Path to Spiritual Growth”, by Richard J. Foster
8. “Pursuing God's Will Together”, by Ruth Harley Barton
Corporative Church leadership
9. “Five Practices of Fruitful Congregation”, by Robert Schnase
10. “Behavioral Covenants in Congregations”, by Gilbert R. Rendle